Starting February 4, Tacoma kicked off the 8th Annual Sister Cities International Film Festival celebrating some of the most outstanding films offered from around the world. On Thursday, February 25, Orz Boyz! will be the featured film representing Taiwan.
Orz Boyz! is a moving story about the camaraderie between two mischievous boys with a powerful imagination. With the two main characters nicknamed “Lair No. 1” and “Lair No. 2,” the story is funny, yet filled with romantic dreams and yearning.
The festival began on February 4 and continues until April 8. However, Orz Boyz! will only be shown on February 25 at 7:30pm. Each Thursday’s event begins at 6:30pm with authentic international cultural entertainment for everyone to enjoy. Tickets are $10 and can be purchase at the Blue Mouse Theater at 2702 N. Proctor or online at www.sistercityfilmfest.org.
- The Press Division of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in San Francisco represents the Government Information Office (GIO), Executive Yuan, Republic of China (Taiwan). GIO maintains nine Press Divisions in the United States, including the San Francisco office. The Press Divisions are in charge of promoting Taiwan's public relations and cultural exchanges. This blog is updated by the Press Division, TECO in San Francisco.
- The Flying Tigers
- Taiwan’s Haiti relief efforts praised
- President Ma transits through San Francisco
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with Taiwan Films
- Orz Boyz! at Tacoma’s Sister Cities Int’l Film Fes...
- Obama administration approves arms package to Taiw...
- TECO official explains arms purchase
- Taiwan seeks to address economic concentration
- How lucky will you be in the Year of the Tiger?
- Networking sites promote collective voice
- Taiwan to ban junk food ads on kid’s TV
- ▼ February (11)